Script

 Location of scene: Local park

May:

 *Walks towards the door*

Emily - mom:

 (curiously) "Honey, where are you going?"

May: 

*pauses*

"I'm just going for a breather, mom!! It's pretty outside!" (smiles)

Emily:

 (warmly) "Okay, honey! Just be careful- it's getting dark outside. I love you."

May: 

 "Love you too, mom! I'll see you in a bit."

May: 

 *walks out to the park*


Location of the scene: Sidewalk nearing the wooded park

May: 

*walking forward while looking down and trying not to step on the cracks*

May's Inner Thoughts (MIT):

 "I was so anxious at that house. I miss the old house. This is nice, though- the wind is nice."

May: 

*Stops to admire the towering trees above her*

MIT:

 "Oh wow- these trees are gorgeous. How come I didn't notice before?"

May: 

*smiles to herself* 

*continues to walk towards the nearing park*

MIT: 

(excitedly) 

"OH the park!! It looks so peaceful AND I SEE SWINGS! JUST what I needed!!" 

May: 

*walks off to the distance towards the swings*


Location of the scene: The park's playground

May: 

*Nears the swings and notices a girl swinging there*

May: 

*Proceeds to the swings and gets on it while occasionally looking at the girl on the other swing*

MIT: 

*Slightly swinging back and forth*

"She looks to be my age"

Mika: 

*Notices May looking at her*

Mika: 

(Kindly) 

"Hi! Are you new to the neighborhood? My name is Mika!"

May: 

(Shyly and sadly) 

"Oh...hi...yeah, we just moved here two days ago. My name is May."

Mika: 

*Notices May's sad expression* 

"Oh...how has the move been? You look sad. Would you like to talk about it?"


*Camera cuts to a medium long shot of May talking to herself before slowly zooming out*






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog: Planning

Reflection on Commercial

Music Video Conventions